Tungsten-CopperHas lots to offer, and even more depending on copper content. NHT’s brand name for sintered tungsten-copper is EROMET. It is predominantly manufactured with a tungsten:copper ratio of 80:20, 75:25 and 90:10.
- High burn-off resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low alloying propensity
- Good machinability
- Electrodes for sink eroding
- Electrodes for electro-chemical material removal
- Electrodes for resistance welding
- Contacts for electrical switchgear
- Formed parts to drawing
Note: Subject to technical changes. Slight deviations in value are production-related.
Explanations: *sm=slight ferromagnetic; *pm=paramagnetic