Molybdenum (Mo)A tongue-twister but nevertheless valuable beyond words! We supply molybdenum at a purity of more than 99.8%. Like tungsten, molybdenum is a high melting-point refractive metal with outstanding thermo-physical, mechanical, and chemical properties.
- High melting point 2620 °C (2893 K)
- Low vapor pressure
- High modulus of elasticity
- Extremely high thermal resistance and creep strength
- High thermal conductivity
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Good machinabilit
- Mixers in glass and metal melts
- As carrier for power electronics in semiconductor manufacturing
- Components, heater inserts in tempering furnaces, sintering lines
- Vapor deposition crucibles
- Thermal protection tubes
- Glide coatings
- Power feeds for incandescent bulbs
- Wire mesh
- Dimming shields in motor vehicle lights
- Components in the chemical industry
- Catalytic converter components
- Heat sinks
- Round rods
- Formed parts to drawing
Do you have a question or a suggestion? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the right contact person for your topic here.
Phone: +49 (0) 711 97948 – 0
Tungsten, tungsten-copper, tungsten heavy alloys, molybdenum, TZM or hard metal: our high-performance materials for your individual requirements.
Blanks from stock – fast shipping
We deliver over 20,000 parts in over 200 different profile dimensions directly from stock.
You order and we will ship on the day of the order!