Molybdenum-copper (MoCu)Two that searched for and found each other. This combination unites the high thermal conductivity of copper with the low thermal expansion of molybdenum.
- The properties of molybdenum copper composites mimic those of tungsten copper composites, but are easier to machine due to their lower hardness and density, and are therefore an outstanding alternative.
- Approximately 40% lighter in weight than comparable tungsten copper composites.
- Low thermal expansion
- High thermal conductivity
- Electrodes for resistance welding
- Switchgear contacts
- Heatsink elements
- Round rods
- Square rods
- Parts to customer drawing
Do you have a question or a suggestion? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the right contact person for your topic here.
Phone: +49 (0) 711 97948 – 0
Tungsten, tungsten-copper, tungsten heavy alloys, molybdenum, TZM or hard metal: our high-performance materials for your individual requirements.
Blanks from stock – fast shipping
We deliver over 20,000 parts in over 200 different profile dimensions directly from stock.
You order and we will ship on the day of the order!