Molybdenum-copper (MoCu)Two that searched for and found each other. This combination unites the high thermal conductivity of copper with the low thermal expansion of molybdenum.
- The properties of molybdenum copper composites mimic those of tungsten copper composites, but are easier to machine due to their lower hardness and density, and are therefore an outstanding alternative.
- Approximately 40% lighter in weight than comparable tungsten copper composites.
- Low thermal expansion
- High thermal conductivity
- Electrodes for resistance welding
- Switchgear contacts
- Heatsink elements
- Round rods
- Square rods
- Parts to customer drawing